Sponsorship Packages

Below is a sponsorship package I prepared in my role as marketing coordinator at The Dance Current with the goal of seeking financial support to present an event on the future of dance criticism. I used my design skills to create the package and my knowledge of marketing, sales and the performing arts to prepare the copy and determine the sponsorship levels. As a result of my efforts, I was able to secure Concordia University as a presenting sponsor as well as the dance presenter, Danceworks.

In addition to securing sponsors, I also used my leadership skills to advocate for including live transcription in the event for folks who are Deaf or hard of hearing. I also ensured all participants had their pronouns displayed next to their name in Zoom to make the virtual space welcoming for all genders.

Below is a sponsorship package I created in my role as co-producer for the play, Wonder by Ellen Denny, which is about Harriet Brooks, the first woman to work as a nuclear physicist in Canada. I used my research skills to conduct outreach to organizations in the nuclear industry who would be interested in helping showcase Harriet’s story. Once the research was conducted, I used interpersonal skills to connect with people working in the industry.

The result of this effort was financial support from Women in Nuclear Canada, the Canadian Nuclear Association, Terrestrial Energy and Ontario Power Generation. I was invited to speak at the 2019 Women in Nuclear Canada Conference, where I used networking skills to foster more connections, which has allowed us to reach more people with Harriet’s story.

';